OptiMOS™ and StrongIRFET™ Latest Family Selection Guide
Watch latest webinar
Learn how the application affects the choice of the MOSFET for motor drives, robotics, power supply, chargers, uninterrupted power supply (UPS), how to overcome some design challenges, and success stories.
Download related documents:
In this webinar, we will talk about the various characteristics of MOSFETs and how the technology they are developed in plays a role in their suitability for different applications. You will hear how the application impacts the choice of FETs and why FETs are offered in different technologies.
You will learn to calculate maximum power losses for an application and gain confidence in selecting the right FET based on your application needs.
- Understand the basic structure of a DC-DC brick and how it works
- Be familiar with the key parameters of MOSFETs and their design considerations in a DC-DC brick
- Know how to quickly and accurately select the right MOSFETs for your DC-DC brick
OptiMOS™ or StrongIRFET™: This is the dilemma! In most cases we are asking ourselves which one is the best fitting technology for our design. But how can we make this choice?
- Get to know the power discretes portfolio and understand which technology is the best fit for the design
In this video, we will cover the OptiMOS™ 6 100 V through the lens of the telecom/SMPS application.
- Understand how OptiMOS™ 6 100 V can bring your SMPS design to next level
This training explains the benefits of using the TOLG and the target industrial and automotive applications of this package. It also lists the current available portfolio and explains what you will gain by using the package.