600V CoolMOS™ PFD7 superjunction MOSFET in SOT-223 package
The 600V CoolMOS™ PFD7 superjunction MOSFET (IPN60R600PFD7S) completes the CoolMOS™ 7 offering for consumer applications. The IPN60R600PFD7S in a SOT-223 package features RDS(on) of 600mOhm resulting in low switching losses. The 600V CoolMOS™ PFD7 SJ MOSFETs come with an integrated fast body diode ensuring a robust device, reducing bill-of-material (BOM) for the customer. Infineon's industry-leading SMD packages further reduce PCB space and facilitate manufacturing.
This product family is tailored to ultrahigh power density as well as highest efficiency designs. The products primarily address ultrahigh density chargers, adapters and low-power motor drives. The 600V CoolMOS™ PFD7 offers improved light- and full-load efficiency over CoolMOS™ P7 and CE MOSFET technologies resulting in an increase in power density by 1.8W/inch3.
- Very low FOM RDS(on) x Eoss
- Integrated robust fast body diode
- Up to 2kV ESD protection
- Wide range of RDS(on) values
- Excellent commutation ruggedness
- Low EMI
- Broad package portfolio
- Minimized switching losses
- Power density improvement compared to latest CoolMOS™ charger technology
- Increased efficiency and improved thermal behavior compared to CoolMOS™ CE technology for low power drives applications
- BOM cost reduction and easy manufacturing
- Robustness and reliability
- Easy to select the right parts for design fine-tuning