600V CoolMOS™ PFD7 superjunction MOSFET in TO-220 FullPAK narrow-lead package
The 600V CoolMOS™ PFD7 superjunction MOSFET (IPAN60R360PFD7S) complements the CoolMOS™ 7 offering for consumer applications. The IPAN60R360PFD7S in a TO-220 FullPAK NL package achieves low switching losses, featuring RDS(on) of 360mOhm. The 600V CoolMOS™ PFD7 comes with an integrated fast body diode ensuring a robust device and in turn reduced bill-of-material (BOM) for the customer.
This product family is tailored to ultrahigh power density as well as highest efficiency designs. The products primarily address ultrahigh density chargers, adapters and low-power motor drives. The 600V CoolMOS™ PFD7 offers improved light- and full-load efficiency over CoolMOS™ P7 and CE MOSFET technologies resulting in an increase in power density by 1.8W/inch3.
- Very low FOM RDS(on) x Eoss
- Integrated robust fast body diode
- Up to 2kV ESD protection
- Wide range of RDS(on) values
- Excellent commutation ruggedness
- Low EMI
- Broad package portfolio
- Minimized switching losses
- Power density improvement compared to latest CoolMOS™ charger technology
- Increased efficiency and improved thermal behavior compared to CoolMOS™ CE technology for low power drives applications
- BOM cost reduction and easy manufacturing
- Robustness and reliability
- Easy to select the right parts for design fine-tuning