The TLF4277-2EL is the ideal companion IC to supply active antennas for car infotainment applications. The adjustable output voltage makes the TLF4277-2EL capable of supplying the majority of standard active antennas such as:
The TLF4277-2EL is a monolithic integrated low dropout voltage regulator capable of supplying loads up to 300 mA.
For an input voltage up to 40 V the TLF4277-2EL provides an adjustable output voltage in a range from 5 V up to 12 V. The integrated current monitor function is a unique feature that provides diagnosis and system protection functionality. Fault conditions such as overtemperature and output overvoltage are monitored and indicated at the current sense output. The maximum output current limit of the device is adjustable to provide additional protection to the connected load.
Via the enable function the IC can be disabled to lower the power consumption.
The PG-SSOP14 EP package provides an enhanced thermal performance within a SO8 body size.
- Integrated Current Monitor
- Adjustable Current Limitation
- Adjustable Output Voltage
- Overvoltage, Overtemperature and Overcurrent Detection
- Output Current up to 300 mA
- Very Low Current Consumption
- Very Low Dropout Voltage
- Wide Input Voltage Range up to 40 V
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Short Circuit Protected
- Stable with Ceramic Output Capacitor of 1 μF
- Overtemperature Shutdown
- Digital status output for fault conditions
- Automotive Temperature Range -40 °C ≤ T j ≤ 150 °C
- Green Product (RoHS and WEEE compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Robust protection features
- Wide input operation and temperature range
- Integrated current monitor
- Automotive antenna supply
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)