LITIX TM Basic TLD1120EL is a one channel high side driver IC with integrated output stage. It is designed to control LEDs with a current up to 360 mA. In typical automotive applications the device is capable to drive i.e. 3 red LEDs with a current up to 180 mA, which is limited by thermal cooling aspects. The output current is controlled practically independent of load and supply voltage changes.
- 1 Channel device with integrated output stage (current source), optimized to drive LEDs
- Output current up to 360mA
- Low current consumption in sleep mode
- PWM-operation supported via VS- and EN-pin
- Output current adjustable via external low power resistor and possibility to connect PTC resistor for LED protection during over temperature conditions
- Reverse polarity protection
- Overload protection
- Undervoltage detection
- Wide temperature range: -40 °C < T j < 150 °C
- PG-SSOP14 package with exposed heatslug
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
Designed for exterior LED lighting applications such as tail/brake light, turn indicator, position light, side marker,...
The device is also well suited for interior LED lighting applications such as ambient lighting, interior illumination
and dash board lighting.
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)