Coolest dimming solution 0-10V
CDM10V is a fully integrated 0-10V dimming interface IC and comes in a 6pin SOT package to cover space requirements on small PCBs.The device is targeted for various dimming applications in lighting. The IC can be used to transmit analog voltage based signals from a 0-10V dimmer or potentiometer to the dimming or PWM input of a lighting controller IC in the form of a current based PWM signal to drive an external optocoupler.
CDM10V replaces many components in a traditional solution and reduces BOM and PCB space significantly. It supports active and passive dimming as well as dim-to-off with PWM input possibility. One solution for various applications. The one-time-programming interface allows a wide range of configurations.
- Minimum duty cycle: 1%, 2% 5%, 10%
- PWM output frequency: 200Hz, 500Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz
- Dimmer/resistor bias current: 50µA, 100µA, 200µA, 500µA
- Dim-to-off: disabled/enabled
- Wide input V cc range: 11 - 25V
- Transparent PWM mode
- Replaces many external components with single chip reducing BOM and PCB space
- Minimum variation from device to device
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)