CIPOS™ Mini 600 V, 10 A two-phase intelligent power module
CIPOS™ Mini 600 V, 10 A two-phase CoolMOS™ Power MOSFETs based intelligent power module with open source in DIP 36x21 package that provides excellent light load efficiency comparing to IGBT based IPMs. The integrated CoolMOS™ MOSFETs improve power efficiency by reducing power loss, especially when a system is operated under light load conditions. This enables overall system energy and cost saving through reduced power consumption.
- Based on CoolMOS™ Power MOSFET
- Rugged SOI gate driver technology
- Integrated bootstrap function
- Over current shutdown
- All of 4 switches turn off during protection
- Under-voltage lockout at all channels
- Cross-conduction prevention
- Built-in temperature monitoring
- Motor power rating up to 400 W at 10 kHz
- UL certified
- Excellent light load efficiency improves overall power consumption
- System cost saving through thinner insulation panel usage
- Enable larger inner space that provides value for end customers
State of the art sensorless algorithm for permanent magnet motor control is described in this video. Common pitfalls of sensorless control, such as a non-controlled startup are easily avoided with the Motion Control Engine (MCE) inside infineon iMOTION devices. A clean startup, without vibrations and oscillations is demonstrated with a low inertia fan motor.
iMOTION™ ICs integrate hardware and software functionality required for controlling PMSM motors with field-oriented control (FOC) (with and without sensors). iMOTION™ products are based on Infineon’s patented, field-tested Motion Control Engine (MCE), which eliminates software coding from the development process. As a result, all users have to do to implement a variable speed drive is configure the MCE for the respective motor drive system.