FP75R12N2T7P_B11 1200 V, 75 A PIM IGBT module
- TRENCHSTOP™ IGBT7
- Low VCEsat and Low switching losses
- Overload operation up to 175°C
- 2.5 kV AC 1min insulation
- High reliability and power density
- Copper base plate for optimized heat spread
- PressFIT contact technology
- RoHS-compliant modules
- Pre-applied Thermal Interface Material
- Compact module concept
- Optimized development cycle time and cost
- Configuration flexibility
- Fast, reliable and low cost mounting concept
Customers of power electronics require ever more modern, easy connection technologies, which also provide a higher reliability to meet the trends to higher temperatures and new applications.
A thermal interface material, especially developed for and pre-applied to Infineon`s power modules outperforms the general purpose materials available.
In this training we will present TRENCHSTOP™ IGBT7 by focusing on its key features and technical benefits. We will also see the existing and planned portfolio of IGBT7 for industrial drives applications.