650 V, 50 A IGBT Discrete with Silicon Carbide Schottky diode
650 V, 50 A TRENCHSTOP™ 5 S5 IGBT co-packed with full-rated 6th generation Silicon Carbide CoolSiC™ Schottky barrier diode in TO-247-3 package
The 650 V hard-switching TRENCHSTOP™ 5 S5 IGBT technology addresses applications switching between 10 kHz and 40 kHz and due to high controllability and smooth switching behavior delivers not only high efficiency, but is easy to design-in.
Combination of the TRENCHSTOP™ 5 S5 IGBT technology with the freewheeling SiC Schottky barrier diodes in CoolSiC™ Hybrid discrete further reduces switching losses at almost unchanged dv/dt and di/dt values.
- Ultra-low switching losses due to the combination of TRENCHSTOP™ 5 IGBT and CoolSiC™ diode technology
- Very low on-state losses
- Benchmark switching efficiency in hard switching topologies
- Qualified according to JEDEC for target applications
- Pb-free lead plating; RoHS compliant
- Qualified for industrial applications according to the relevant tests of JEDEC 47/20/22
- Highest efficiency
- Reduced cooling effort
- Increased power density
- Plug & play replacement of the pure silicon devices
- Easy upgrade of existing designs for higher efficiency
- Excellent for paralleling