HybridPACK™ 1 with the ultra thin wafer 400Vces chipset is an automotive qualified power module designed for Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV) applications. The chipset is optimized for working voltages of 100V to about 250V and has lowest conduction and switching losses. It reduces the chip power losses up to 25% compared to the same chip size with latest 650Vces IGBT technology.
- Complete 3-phase Six-Pack with NTC in one compact module
- High efficient 400Vces Ultra Thin Wafer Trench-Field-Stop IGBT3 with matching 400V Emitter Controlled 3 diode.
- Increased diode current capability optimized for generator mode in hybrid electric vehicles
- 25% reduced gate charge compared to IGBT3 650V reduces gate driver power losses
- Enhanced wire bonding
- Rugged Al 2O 3 ceramic for automotive applications with high thermal cycle requirements
- Copper base plate for optimized cooling
- High efficient system approach for DCL voltages up to 200V
- High reliability
- Same mounting as HybridPACK1 modules with 650V chipset (modular approach)
Please also find our Evaluation kit for HybridPACK™1 Modules
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)