EiceDRIVER™ 1ED 紧凑型栅极驱动器 IC
Easy-to-design-in up to 5.7 kV (rms), 14 A galvanically isolated single channel gate driver family with separate output or Miller clamp function in DSO-8 150 mil and 300 mil package
The 1ED Compact family in DSO-8 150 mil narrow body package with functional isolation (9 variants).
- The 1ED-AF products offer up to 10 A output current capability, with separate output.
- The 1ED-MF products offer up to 6 A output current capability, with active Miller Clamp.
The new X3 Compact family (1ED31xx) in DSO-8 150 mil narrow body and 300 mil wide body package (8-mm creepage), fulfilling the highest isolation standards (14 variants).
- The 1ED31xxMx12H products offer up to 14 A output current capability, with separate output or Miller clamp, in DSO-8 300 mil package with UL 1577 certification VISO = 5.7 kV (rms) for 1 min and VDE 0884-11 certification (reinforced isolation) VIORM = 1767 V
- The 1ED31xxMU12F products offer up to 14 A output current capability, with separate output or Miller clamp, in DSO-8 150 mil package with UL 1577 certification VISO = 3 kV (rms) for 1 mil
Gate driver ICs in 150 mil and 300 mil package
The 1ED Compact family come in 9 variants each in 3 sub-families:
- The 1EDx05I12AH/AF, 1EDx20I12AH/AF, 1EDx40I12AH/AF, and 1EDx60I12AH/AF provide gate driver strength from 0.9 A to 10 A on separate source/sink output pins and a typical propagation delay of 300 ns.
- The 1EDx20H(N)12AH/AF and 1EDx60H(N)12AH/AF are ideal for high-speed IGBT and SiC MOSFET applications with a reduced propagation delay of just 120 ns.
- With an integrated active Miller clamp, the 1EDx10I12MH, 1EDx20I12MH, and 1EDx30I12MH deliver output current from 1.7 A to 5.2 A; 1EDI10I12MF, 1EDI20I12MF, and 1EDI30I12MF deliver output current from 2.2 A to 6.2 A.
- The 1EDC family is recognized under UL 1577 with an insulation test voltage of VISO = 2500 V(rms) for 1 min
- The optimized pin out simplifies the PCB design for low impedance power supply.
- All drivers are offered in a halogen-free and RoHS compliant wide-body package with a creepage distance of 8 mm.
This might also interest you
- The EiceDRIVER™ X3 Compact family (1ED31xx), with up to 14 A output current, 2300 V functional isolation, 200 kV/µs CMTI
- Show system benefit of Miller clamp, separate output, active shutdown, short circuit clamping, 7-ns prop. delay matching
- Perfect for CoolSiC™ SiC MOSFET and IGBT7. VDE 0884-11 & UL 1577. For solar, EV charging, industrial drive, UPS, SMPS
You will have a glimpse of the different gate driver technologies available at Infineon and their benefits.
For a better understanding we will take a look at the optimization of external gate resistors to drive MOSFETs in a given application.
With this training, you will learn how to calculate a gate resistance value for an IGBT application, how to identify suitable gate driver ICs based on peak current and power dissipation requirements, and how to fine-tune the gate resistance value in laboratory environment based on worst case conditions.
- EiceDRIVER™ isolated gate driver family use the state-of-the-art coreless transformer (CT) isolation technology
- The CT based isolated gate driver offers higher current, lower power consumption, better CMTI and best in class propagation delay matching
- Perfect for CoolSiC™ SiC MOSFET and IGBT7. VDE 0884-11 & UL 1577. For solar, EV charging, industrial drive, UPS, etc.