1200 V single high-side gate driver IC with galvanic isolation, slew-rate control, DESAT, soft over-current shutdown and two-level turn-off
EiceDRIVER™ 1200 V single-channel galvanic isolated gate driver with typical 10 A source and 2 A sink currents in a DSO-36 wide body package.
The 1EDI20I12SV (1ED-SRC) belongs to our slew rate control gate driver family. It controls up to three external p-channel MOSFET as a controlled current source during turn-on and is therefore able to control precisely the turn-on process in order to avoid excessive dvCE/dt or diC/dt transients. The IC has a peak sinking capability of 2 A for turning off the IGBT and an external PNP transistor that can be used to support IGBT with currents ratings higher than 75 A.
- Single channel isolated gate driver IC (1ED-SRC)
- Slew rate control
- For 600 V/1200 V IGBTs, MOSFETs, SiC MOSFETs, discrete and modules
- IGBT off-state: 2 A pull down to rail
- Overcurrent protection for sense IGBTs and conventional IGBTs
- Precise DESAT protection, VCEsat detection
- Soft turn-off shut down: 1 A pull down to rail
- Active Miller Clamp, two level turn off (TLTOff)
- Active shutdown and Short circuit clamping
- Optimized short circuit control for 3-level inverters
- Real-time adjustable current source slew rate control during IGBT turn-on
- Operation at high ambient temperature up to 105°C