ICE2PCS0x/G are the 2nd generation of Continuous Conduction Mode (CCM) PFC controllers, which employ BiCMOS technology. Compared to the 1 st generation of ICE1PCS01/02, the new ICs have lower internal reference trimmed at 3V. They also have other advantages such as wider Vcc operating range, improved internal oscillator and additional direct bulk capacitor over-voltage protection.
- Ease of Use with Few External Components
- Supports Wide Range
- Average Current Control
- External Current and Voltage Loop Compensation for Greater User Flexibility
- Programmable Operating/Switching Frequency (50kHz - 250kHz)
- Max Duty Cycle of 95% (at 25°C) at 125kHz
- Trimmed Internal Reference Voltage (3V+2% at 25°C)
- VCC Under-Voltage Lockout
- Cycle by Cycle Peak Current Limiting
- Output Over-Voltage Protection
- Open Loop Detection
- Enhanced Dynamic Response
- Short Startup(SoftStart) duration
- Fulfills Class D Requirements of IEC 1000-3-2
- Soft Overcurrent Protection
- 8 pins CCM PFC simpilfy the design procedures.
- Build-in protection features save system BOM cost and enhance system safety.
- PC silverbox, Server PSU and industrial SMPS
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)