Integrated power management IC with 650V avalanche rugged CoolMOS™, startup cell and QR current mode flyback PWM controller in DIP-8 package. Capable for 16W SMPS design. This derivative has an extended operating temperature to -40°C. The quasi QR CoolSET™ series continues to deliver design agility and miniaturization. Upon the successful F3 CoolSET™, this new series offer the possibility of higher efficiency and better EMI performance. The digital frequency reduction feature score a very stable operation with decreasing load change, and the fold-back correction keep the maximum power limits within tolerance desired by SMPS designers. The active burst mode operation during low power consumption, remains market leaders in providing best-in-class power consumption during standby
- Integrated power IC with 650V avalanche rugged CoolMOS™, startup cell and QR flyback PWM controller
- Digital frequency reduction with decreasing load,
- Cycle-by-cycle current limitation with fold-back correction
- Built-in digital soft-start
- Active burst mode for lowest standby power <50mW
- Latch-off mode for short-winding and output voltage
- Enhanced integrated protection functions, modulated gate drive
- Operating temperature extended to -40°C, etc.
- Higher efficiency
- Low EMI noise
- Low standby power, etc.
- SMPS for Smart Meter and Industrial applications
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)