Integrated power management IC with 650V avalanche rugged CoolMOS™, startup cell and QR current mode flyback PWM controller in DSO-16/12 packageCapable for 38W SMPS design. The quasi QR CoolSET™ series continues to deliver design agility and miniaturization. Upon the successful F3 CoolSET™, this new series offer the possibility of higher efficiency and better EMI performance. The digital frequency reduction feature score a very stable operation with decreasing load change, and the fold-back correction keep the maximum power limits within tolerance desired by SMPS designers. The active burst mode operation during low power consumption, remains market leaders in providing best-in-class power consumption during standby.
- Integrated power IC with 650V avalanche rugged CoolMOS™, startup cell and QR flyback PWM controller
- digital frequency reduction with decreasing load,
- cycle-by-cycle current limitation with fold-back correction
- built-in digital soft-start
- active burst mode for lowest standby power <50mW
- latch-off mode for short-winding and output voltage
- enhanced integrated protection functions, modulated gate drive, etc.
- Higher efficiency
- low EMI noise
- low standby power, etc.
- Small power supply such as Blu-ray, DVD player, set-top box, game console, smart meter, charger and auxiliary power of high power system such as LED TV, etc.