Integrated power management IC integrated with 800V avalanche rugged CoolMOS™, startup cell and fixed frequency current mode flyback PWM controller in DIP-7 package. Capable for 13W SMPS design. The additional features include input CCM mode, latch enable, fast latch reset, brownout feature, active burst mode operation to achieve extremly low standby power consumption, frequency jittering to obtain low EMI, adjustable blanking window to facilitate load jumps and high voltage startup cells that allows you to quickly power up your controller from the rectified line.
- Peak current control (current mode)
- 100kHz fixed switching frequency with frequency jitter (low EMI)
- adjustable blanking window
- enhanced active burst mode (low standby power <100mW)
- enhanced integrated protection functions (auto-restart)
- accurate peak power limitation
- modulated gate drive, brownout
- CCM mode
- latch enable pin
- fast latch reset, etc.
- Extremely low standby power
- very accruate max power control
- low EMI noise
- AC fast reset after latch
- capable to work at CCM or DCM mode, etc.
- Small power supply such as Blu-ray, DVD player, set-top box, game console, charger and auxiliary power of high power system such as LED TV, server or PC computer etc.
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)