The ultra low power CY8CMBR2110 family supports up to 10 capacitive touch sensing channels that enable 10 buttons /10 LEDs.
The CY8CMBR2110 family is register configured, it supports direct LED drive and LED effects at Power-on and during run time. The CY8CMBR2110 device is enabled with Infineon's SmartSense™ auto-tuning algorithm eliminating the need for system tuning. TThis advancement enables designers to reduce the UI design task to the PCB layout of the sensor board and the EZ-Click Customizer tool – the CAPSENSE™ Express controller handles rest.
- Up to 10 CAPSENSE™ buttons with direct LED drive capability
- 1.71V to 5.5V operating range voltage
- 15μA per button in run mode
- 100nA, deep sleep mode
- Patented CSD technology for robust immunity to conducted and radiated noise
- Robust noise-immunity to RF, LCD driver and AC line noise
- SmartSense auto-tuning – eliminates the tuning process and compensates for environmental changes during runtime
- Small footprint package: 32-pad QFN (5 x 5 x 0.6 mm)
- EZ-Click software tool for easy configuration of advanced features