TRAVEO™ T1G S6J331x Simple 2D Graphics + Single HyperBus Arm® Cortex®-R5 MCU
Hybrid instrument clusters, HUDs with on-board SHE, CAN FD, ethernet AVB, and 4MB flash
TRAVEO™ T1G MCU family S6J331x/S6J332x/S6J333x/S6J334x features 32-bit RISC microcontrollers with an Arm® Cortex®- R5 core and operates up to 240MHz. These microcontrollers come with high performance, maximum 4MB of high density and simple 2D graphic engine.
TRAVEO™ T1G MCU family is the top level MCU in the classic class cluster. In addition, these microcontrollers offer support for HYPERBUS™ memory interface, a breakthrough that dramatically improves read performance while reducing the number of pins.
These microcontrollers include Ethernet AVB, CAN FD; a high-speed communication protocol compatible with the conventional CAN (Controller Area Network), and SHE (Secure Hardware Extension) as security function. S6J331x/S6J332x/S6J333x/S6J334x series expands the automotive applications, scalability and high performance into one line-up and at the same time adds new features to fulfill the latest requirements of the automotive industry.
The TRAVEO™ T1G family supports the latest in-car networks and offers high performance graphics engines optimized for a minimum memory footprint and embeds dedicated features to increase data security in the car.
- Single-Chip Solution for classical automotive cluster applications with gauges and low-end hybrid cluster applications
- Arm Cortex R5F@240MHz, offering about 400MIPS
- CAN FD (CAN WITH FLEXIBLE DATA RATE) is a cost effective alternative to FlexRay and designed to close the gap between CAN and FlexRay. CAN FD supports data-fields up to 64bytes and a data rate up to 5Mbps allowing for a much faster software download rate
- Sound system to allow various modes of sound generation and outputs
- Download AN203898 - Getting Started with TRAVEO™ Family S6J3300 Series MCUs
- Review download the datasheet for specifiations 32-Bit Microcontroller TRAVEO™ Family
- Join the Infineon Developer Community.