FM3 CY9Ax20L-Series Low Power Arm® Cortex®-M3 Microcontroller (MCU) Family
Arm® Cortex®-M3 based general purpose MCU, with low power modes, integrated Flash memory, SRAM, and rich peripheral functions.
The Infineon FM3 family of 32-bit general-purpose MCUs is based on the Arm® Cortex® -M3 CPU, which provides a scalable platform for many consumer and industrial applications. Popular applications range from motor control, factory automation, white goods and power tools to medical devices, major home appliances, digital consumer devices and office automation equipment. The CY9Ax20L-Series is a general purpose family delivering up to 40 MHz CPU speed, 64 KB flash memory, 4 KB SRAM, and a rich set of peripherals like timers, ADCs, DACs and communication interfaces.
- 77 CoreMark®, 40 MHz Arm® Cortex® -M3 CPU
- 225-µA/MHz active current with 2.7V to 5.5V operating voltage
- Low power 10-µA real-time clock (RTC) operating current
- Up to 64 KB flash and 4 KB SRAM
- Hardware Watchdog Timer (WDT), low-voltage detect, and clock supervisor blocks for safety-critical applications
- 1x Multi-Function Timers (MFT)
- 3x Programmable Pulse Generators (PPG)
- 8x Base Timers, 2x Quadrature Position/Revolution Counters (QPRC)
- 4x channels of Multi-Function Serial (MFS) interfaces configurable as SPI, UART, I2C, or LIN
- 1x CAN
- 1x 12-bit, 2Msps ADC with a 24-channel multiplexer input
- 1x 10-bit digital-to-analog converters (DACs)