继电器驱动器IC, 集成Arm® Cortex® M0
Explore the benefits
- Extensive diagnostics and protections are embedded within the System-on-Chip
- Monolithic integration minimizes PCB interconnections
- Minimum number of external components reduced
- BOM cost
- Part placing
- Purchasing and handling
- PCB sizing
- Compatible software reduces design costs and enables cost efficient PCB thermal design
- Data processing, actuation and sensing are integrated into a System-on-Chip solution with 32 bit Arm® Cortex®-M0 processor
- PCB space saving enabled by a leadless VQFN package with 7x7mm footprint
- Reduces motor control PCB size and weight
功能安全应用（ASIL）中的 QM 部件
英飞凌的嵌入式电源 IC 作为 QM 部件进行开发，但仍然可以并已经应用于各种需要功能安全（ISO26262）甚至 ASIL-B 的电机控制应用，例如，包括但不限于 Window Lift（ASIL-A）、Sunroof （ASIL-A）、辅助泵（ASIL-B）或发动机冷却风扇（ASIL-B）。
- 功能/块 vs 区域分解
Additional Tools for Design-in
Embedded Power ICs provide a built-in boot strap loader (BSL) for programming the system-on-chip devices over the built-in LIN transceiver or UART. The uIO Stick acts as an interface between the TLE98xx device and a PC. It handles the BSL protocols as well as the physical layers. A PC application (uIO BSL Tool) provides access to all BSL functions of the Embedded Power device.
Micro Inspector Pro is a graphical visualization tool within Infineon Toolbox to interact with Infineon embedded systems based on Arm® Cortex®-M cores.
Micro Inspector Pro in unregistered mode (without entering a license key) allows the complete usage of existing dashboards. With the registered version, saving a modified or newly created dashboard is possible.
The license key to register can be requested via Infineon support channel: https://www.infineon.com/tac
- The Power Dissipation Tool is an interface that helps you estimate the power dissipation and the temperature of the chip. It is available for the whole Embedded Power IC family.
- The Power Dissipation Tool can be installed via the Infineon Toolbox. If you don`t have the Infineon Toolbox yet, please go to Infineon Toolbox and enjoy the release management for updates.
Infineon Embedded Power ICs are supported by a complete development tool chain provided by Infineon and third party vendors. The tool chain includes compilers, debuggers, evaluation boards, LIN low level drivers and configuration tools as well as variety of example software code.
For more information about the tool chain installation steps, watch our video "Toolchain Installation for Embedded Power ICs / TLE98xx".
Download and Install
Download and Install
|STEP 4||Download the SDK via
µVision 5 Pack Installer
(see step 1)
*If you still need the Config Wizard V1, please follow the link.
The Micro Inspector (Pro) is a graphical visualization tool for embedded software based on Arm® Cortex®-M cores. It provides a simple & clean GUI where only relevant buttons & tabs are displayed. No programming knowledge is required. It provides a possibility to read & write the memory of embedded target processor during run time and offers a set of tool features (indicators & virtual controls) on graphical dashboards, which can be mapped to the memory locations.
Micro Inspector with a read-only view is free of charge and can be downloaded via the Infineon Toolbox.
Micro Inspector Pro offers the option to save your own dashboards. This version can be requested via our TAC and comes with a yearly fee of 399€/license.
Pack File V1.2.0 for TLE984x SDK
- Delay_us function updated to allow delay times of more than 999us
- Added range check for functions UART1/2_BaudRate_Set
- Reworked SCU_EnterSlowMode and added parameter for prescaler CCU6_SetT13Compare function updated
- Changed return value of function SCU_ChangeNVMProtection from int32_t to sint32_t
- Renamed ADC1_CHX_ESM to ADC1_CHx_ESM
- Renamed ADC1_CHX_EIM to ADC1_CHx_EIM
- Removed function ADC1_SOOC_Set
- Removed UART1_Send_HEX, UART1_Send_DEC, UART1_Send_String,UART2_Send_HEX, UART2_Send_DEC, and UART2_Send_String
Together with our partners (Preferred Design Houses) we offer an optimized open market customer support for systems using our Embedded Power products. They are trained to provide application- and product-specific support.
(Free of Charge)
to be agreed between customers and Preferred Design House
Watch our microlearnings to learn the concept of Embedded Power ICs and understand why Embedded Power ICs are the perfect fit for closure systems such as window lift and sunroof.
Automotive Motor Control – Understandable
Welcome to our new training series “Automotive Motor Control - Understandable”. This series is aimed at all those who have something to do with electric motors and motor control in Automotive or want to get a first overview. The topics covered within the training have furthermore been tailored to auxiliary units such as pumps and fans.
Solution Finder for Automotive Applications
Looking for a customized solution for your Automotive application? Are you unsure which combination of devices you need?
This is a one stop destination helping you to decide. All you need to do is to tell us your preferences, and we will take care of the rest.
We will ensure that you find your best match with our Embedded Power ICs solutions powered by Automotive qualified Arm® Cortex® M.