集成 Arm® Cortex® M3 的 3 相桥式驱动器
Infineon`s TLE987x family enables the implementation of advanced motor control algorithms
The TLE987x family addresses a wide range of smart 3-Phase Brushless DC motor control applications like auxiliary pumps and fans.
It provides an unmatched level of integration and system cost to optimize the target application segments. In addition to this, it offers scalability in terms of flash memory sizes and MCU system clock frequency supporting a wide range of motor control algorithms, either sensor-based or sensor-less. Moreover, the charge pump is capable to drive gate charges up to 150nC per MOSFET under limited conditions
Explore the benefits
- Extensive diagnostics and protections are embedded within the System-on-Chip
- Both the Embedded Power IC and the external MOSFETs can be protected with a reverse polarity MOSFET
- Monolithic integration minimizes PCB interconnections
- Grade zero variants enable applications up to 175°C ambient
- Minimum number of external components reduce BOM cost, part placing, purchasing and handling, PCB sizing
- Compatible software reduces design costs and enables cost efficient PCB thermal design
- Data processing, actuation and sensing are integrated into a system-on-chip solution with 32 bit Arm® M3 processor
- Due to the platform approach
- Reduced development time
- Temperature scalability
- Solutions up to 1kW
- Simplifies EMC design and improves the EMC performance with slope control
- Pin and software compatible products both for brushless solutions
- Offers intelligent power saving modes including stop and sleep mode, and supports energy management (on demand)
- Intelligent motor control increases efficiency compared to relay based systems
QM-parts in Functional Safety Applications (ASIL)
Infineon`s Embedded Power ICs are developed as QM-parts, but nonetheless can be and are already used in a variety of motor control application that require Functional Safety (ISO26262) up to ASIL-B such as but not limited to Window Lift (ASIL-A), Sunroof (ASIL-A), Auxiliary pumps (ASIL-B) or Engine Cooling Fan (ASIL-B).
Infineon offers the following design-in support for its Embedded Power ICs:
- FIT data information (ISO26262)
- Function/Blocks vs. Area Breakdown
If these data is required, please contact your local Infineon partner who can provide you with these information.
Infineon Embedded Power ICs are supported by a complete development tool chain provided by Infineon and third party vendors. The tool chain includes compilers, debuggers, evaluation boards, LIN low level drivers and configuration tools as well as variety of example software code.
For more information about the tool chain installation steps, watch our video "Toolchain Installation for Embedded Power ICs / TLE98xx".
Download and Install
Download and Install
|STEP 4||Download the SDK via
µVision 5 Pack Installer
(see step 1)
*If you still need the Config Wizard V1, please follow the link.
Pack file V1.5.0 for TLE987x SDK
- Added IAR support
- Added Hall2 example
- Existing FOC example: Increased accuracy of Rshunt in Config Wizard
- Existing LIN example: Corrected the signal reference speed
- Fixed NACNAD error when using ARMCC v6 LTO
- Updated User Manual to v1.6
Micro Inspector Pro is a graphical visualization tool within Infineon Toolbox to interact with Infineon embedded systems based on Arm® Cortex®-M cores.
Micro Inspector Pro in unregistered mode (without entering a license key) allows the complete usage of existing dashboards. With the registered version, saving a modified or newly created dashboard is possible.
The license key to register can be requested via Infineon support channel: https://www.infineon.com/tac
Use our simulation model to understand the behavior of the Bridge Driver better. The TLE986x_7x_BDRV Bridge Driver contains programmable current-driven gate drivers. The TLE986x_7x_BDRV Bridge Driver PSpice Model provides one gate driver instance as a PSpice subcircuit and covers all first-order effects which are relevant for investigations on timings and power dissipation of the external MOSFETs.
The IBIS (Input/output Buffer Information Specification) model provides information about the digital inputs/output buffers of the respective projects.
The model can be used to perform various board level, signal integrity (SI) simulations and timing analyses.
Together with our partners (Preferred Design Houses) we offer an optimized open market customer support for systems using our Embedded Power products. They are trained to provide application- and product-specific support.
(Free of Charge)
to be agreed between customers and Preferred Design House
Automotive Motor Control – Understandable
Welcome to our new training series “Automotive Motor Control - Understandable”. This series is aimed at all those who have something to do with electric motors and motor control in Automotive or want to get a first overview. The topics covered within the training have furthermore been tailored to auxiliary units such as pumps and fans.