High performance radar and autonomous driving microcontroller
Infineon releases its second generation AURIX™ TC3xx microcontroller in embedded Flash 40 nm Technology. It comes with an increase in performance, memory sizes, connectivity and scalability to address the new automotive trends and challenges. the The SAK-TC356TA-64F300S AB belongs to the TC35xTA family . In terms of performance, the radar application high-runner TC35xTA offers 3 cores at 300 MHz, up to 3.6 MBytes embedded RAM, and consumption below 2 W. Its mirrored embedded flash banks (2x 2 MB) support A/B swap capabilities.
- 3 TriCore™ running at 300 MHz (with 2 additional checker cores delivering 2100 DMIPS)
- 4 MB flash/ECC protection
- 3.6 MB SRAM/ECC protection
- 1 Gbit Ethernet
- 8xCAN FD 1xI²C 4xASCLIN ,1xFlexRay ,Radar/ext. ADC IF (RIF),4xQSPI
- 8x400 Mbit/s LVDS Radar Interface;
- 2x SPU (Signal Processing Unit) for Radar signal processing
- EVITA Full HSM (ECC256 and SHA2)
- BGA-180 package
- ISO 26262 ASIL-D support
- AUTOSAR 4.2 support
- Single voltage supply 5 V or 3.3 V
- 165°C junction temperature
- Standby mode controller
- temperature -40°C to 125°C
- Complete Infineon chipset: MCU, front-end MMIC and safe power supply
- Highly integrated solution for performance demanding radar applications
- Compatible with TC39xXA and TC33xDA for flexibility in design
Target Applications: Safety applications
Highly integrated automotive 77 GHz radar chipset : Thanks to its proprietary radar accelerator IP (SPU), the new TriCore™ AURIX™ TC3xx family will bring another level of performance to radar applications, as well as fulfilling the ever-growing requirements regarding safety and security in the ADAS market.
Automotive 24GHz Radar chipset: Offers cost effective solution for meeting the needs of 24 GHz radar systems.
The new features and increased SRAM, in conjunction with outstanding safety features, enables a high level of integration
and reduction of complexity.
Industrial radar systems 60GHz : 60GHz ultra-wide band (57GHz-64GHz) technology and cognitive sensing capabilities enables ultra-short range applications such as advanced presence detection for power saving in smart gadgets or smart conference room systems, gesture sensing for infotainment systems and mobile devices, material detection, contactless or contact-based vital sign monitoring and also can be used in industrial robotics for collision warning.
Interactive Diagram [ pass over the diagram with the cursor to learn more about the features ]