32-bit PSoC™ Analog Coprocessor Arm® Cortex®-M0+ MCU
Easily create small and low-cost progammable analog coprocessors for sensor-based systems like intelligent smoke detectors
Infineon's PSoC™ Analog Coprocessor simplifies the design of sensor-based systems by delivering a scalable and reconfigurable architecture that integrates programmable Analog Front Ends (AFEs) and a signal processing engine (32-bit Arm® Cortex®-M0+) that can calibrate and tune the AFE in software.
The PSoC™ Analog Coprocessor enables designs to send aggregated, pre-processed and formatted sensor data over serial communication interfaces to host processors.
- Features programmable Analog Blocks like Opamps, Comparators, ADCs to create custom Analog Front Ends (AFE) for sensor interfaces.
- Introduces the new programmable Universal Analog Block that can be configured as Analog Filters, Delta-Segma ADC and more
- Includes a 32-bit Arm® Cortex®-M0+ Signal Processing Engine with a DMA controller
- Features embedded peripherals including Timer/Counter/PWM blocks and Serial Communication Blocks (UART/SPI/I2C)
Analog Front End (AFE)
• 4 x Opamps
• 6 x Comparators
• 1 x Programmable Analog Filter
• 38-channel Analog Multiplexer
• 1 x 12-bit Delta-Sigma ADC
• 1 x 12-bit SAR ADC
• 1 x 10-bit Single-Slope ADC
• 1 x 13-bit Voltage DAC
• 2 x 7-bit Current DAC
Signal Processing Engine:
• 32-bit ARM Cortex-M0+ CPU
• Up to 32KB Flash, 4KB SRAM
• DMA Controller
Packages and IOs:
• 3 x Serial Communication Channels (SPI/UART/I2C)
• 8 x Timer/Counter/PWMs
• 38 x GPIO (including 8 SmartIO)
• Packages: 45-CSP (3.7mm x 2.0mm), 48-QFN, 48-TQFP, 28-SSOP
PSoC™ Programmable Analog Blocks and Components with fully engineered embedded initialization, calibration and temperature correction algorithms allow engineers to update sensor features with no host processor software changes.
The PSoC™ Creator integrated design environment provides concurrent hardware and firmware co-design in the same tool, enabling rapid prototyping and design iterations in software while eliminating the need for hardware changes and multiple PCB spins.
Infineon's PSoC™ software delivers easy-to-use tools to get your ideas to market quickly and easily. ModusToolbox comprises Infineon's latest development tools including an IDE. PSoC Creator delivers a game-changing schematic entry design methodology and IDE.
ModusToolbox™ was built to make the developers life easy. It is a collection of easy-to-use software and tools enabling rapid development of Infineon MCUs, covering applications from embedded sense and control to wireless and cloud-connected systems using AIROC™ Wi-Fi, AIROC™ Bluetooth®, and AIROC™ Wi-Fi and Combo devices.
PSoC Creator is an Integrated Design Environment (IDE) that enables concurrent hardware and firmware editing, compiling, and debugging of PSoC and FM0+ systems. Applications are created using schematic capture and over 150 pre-verified, production-ready peripheral Components.