PSoC™ 62 - Performance
Performance Line - General Purpose microcontrollers based on dual core Arm Cortex-M4, Arm Cortex-M0+
The PSoC™ 62 performance line, built on an ultra low-power 40-nm platform, is a combination of Arm® Cortex®-M4 and Arm® Cortex®-M0+ CPUs, with low-power Flash technology, programmable digital and analog resources, and best-in-class CAPSENSE™ technology for touch and proximity applications. Security is built in to the platform architecture with hardware cryptographic accelerators, memory and peripheral protection units. It's designed for applications in the Internet of Things, such as wearables, smart home, industrial IoT, portable medical devices, etc. PSoC™ 62 performance line is offered in a variery of packages including BGA, WLCSP, QFN, TQFP, and supports up to 2 MB of flash, 1 MB of on-chip SRAM, and up to 104 GPIOs.
- Watch the PSoC™ 6 MCU Introduction Video
- Purchase the PSoC™ 6 Wi-Fi Bluetooth Prototyping Kit. (CY8CPROTO-062-4343W)
- Download ModusToolbox Software and Tools to begin development on your PSoC™ 6 products
- Explore PSoC™ 6 MCU architecture and development tools with the Getting started application note (AN228571)
- Join the PSoC™ 6 Developer Community