The TLE9222PX FlexRay transceiver is designed for data transmission rates from 1 Mbit/s up to 10 Mbit/s according to the FlexRay Electrical Physical Layer Specification 3.0.1.
The Bus Driver (BD) realizes the physical interface between a FlexRay node and the communication channel. It provides differential transmit and receive capability to the bus, allowing the node bidirectional time-multiplexed binary data stream transfer.
In addition to transmit and receive functions, the TLE9222PX provides low power standby operation, supply voltage monitoring (undervoltage detection) as well as bus failure detection and represents an ESDprotection barrier between the bus and the ECU.
- Compliant with the FlexRay Electrical Physical Layer Specification version 3.0.1 and ISO 17458-4
- Optimized for time triggered in-vehicle networks with data transmission rates from 1 Mbit/s up to 10 Mbit/s
- Supports minimum bit times down to 60 ns
- Automatic voltage adaptation on the digital interface pins
- Bus failure protection and error detection
- Very high ESD robustness; ± 8 kV according to IEC61000-4-2
- Optimized for high Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC);
Very low emission and high immunity to interference
- Standard TSSOP-14 package
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Electrical Power Steering
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- Chassis Control & Powertrain
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)