The TLF30682QVS01 Evaluation Board offers complete evaluation of all functions of the TLF30682QVS01. The TLF30682QVS01, member of the OPTIREG™ PMIC-family, is a multi-rail supply for ADAS-applications like 76-79GHz radar, multi-purpose camera or display cluster or center stack applications.
The device is using an efficient and flexible pre-/post-regulator concept over a wide input voltage range.
The supply domains are:
- A battery connected, synchronous buck (3.3 V/3.5 A) with integrated switches
- An integrated synchronous SMPR-buck (switch-mode post-regulator) providing 0.9 V-1.3 V/2.0 A
- An asynchronous SMPR-boost (5.0 V/0.25 A)
Additional features of the TLF30682QVS01 are:
- Under-/over-voltage monitoring of all integrated and up to two external rails
- A flexible watchdog concept
The evaluation board gives access to all the features and functions.