The TLF30682QVS01 Evaluation Board offers complete evaluation of all functions of the TLF30682QVS01. The TLF30682QVS01, member of the OPTIREG™ PMIC-family, is a multi-rail supply for ADAS-applications like 76-79 GHz-Radar, multi-purpose Camera, or Display, Cluster, or Center Stack applications.
The device is using an efficient and flexible pre-/post-regulator concept over a wide input voltage range.
The supply domains are:
- A battery connected, synchronous buck (3V3/3.5A) with integrated switches
- An integrated synchronous SMPR-buck (Switch-Mode Post-Regulator) providing 0V9-1V3/2.0A
- An asynchronous SMPR-boost (5V0/0.25A)
Additional features of the TLF30682QVS01 are:
- Under-/over-voltage monitoring of all integrated and up to two external rails
- A flexible watchdog concept
The evaluation board gives access to all the features and functions.