The TLE92108-23QX APPKIT is Infineon´s evaluation board to measure and evaluate the Multi MOSFET Driver IC TLE92108-231QX/TLE92108-232QX
Infineon‘s TLE92108-23QX APPKIT offers an easy method to measure and evaluate the TLE92108 Multi MOSFET Driver ICs. The graphic user interface allows many possibilities to configure the device for control and diagnostic.
The main board is loaded with Infineon's Multi MOSFET Driver IC TLE92108-232QX, includes 8 half-bridge MOSFETs and an active reverse polarity protection MOSFET. Connect the uIO stick and get started using the Configuration Wizard for TLE92108-232QX in the Infineon Toolbox.
• The board contains TLE92108-232QX, the Multi MOSFET Driver IC
• The board contains new OptiMOS™ 5 40V product family in S3O8 package
• The board can be used to control up to 8 DC motors independently and controlled over SPI
• Simple and easy-to-use tool to evaluate hardware and software functionalities
• Ready to be connected to a vehicle level power supply and can drive up to 8 DC motors
• Active on-board reverse-polarity protection for fastest response time in case of reverse polarity
- DC motor control applications, such as automotive power seat control or other multimotor applications
TLE92108 Evaluation kit concept
1) The uIO stick must be ordered separately
Details about the uIO stick can be found hear: www.infineon.com/uIO
Automotive Multi MOSFET Driver
|Config Wizard for Multi Driver allows easy control of Automotive Multi Driver.|