S2GO SECURITY OPTIGA X
Enabling the fastest evaluation and development of IoT system on the market
Infineon’s Shield2Go Security OPTIGA™ Trust X boards offer a unique customer and evaluation experience – the boards are equipped with one OPTIGA™ Trust X security chip and come with a ready to use Arduino library. Customers can now develop their own system solutions by combining Shield2Go boards together with Infineon My IoT adapters. My IoT adapters are gateways to external hardware solutions like Arduino and Raspberry PI, which are popular IoT evaluation platforms. All this enables the fastest evaluation and development of IoT system on the market!
Open Source Host Code for OPTIGA™ Trust X available NOW!
Customers benefit from a direct communication line to developers and will immediately and directly be informed of new versions, features and bug fixes. Be it the integration of standard open-source crypto software libraries or the integration of the host code into other systems – easily possible now. The host code is licensed under the MIT License.
OPTIGA™ Trust X:
Infineon’s OPTIGA™ Trust X is a turnkey security solution for industrial automation systems, smart homes and consumer devices. OPTIGA™ Trust X covers a broad range of use cases necessary to protect the authenticity, integrity and confidentiality in your device: mutual authentication, secured communication, data store protection, life-cycle management, secured updates, and also platform integrity protection. The turnkey set-up with full system integration and all key material preprogrammed reduces your efforts for design, integration and deployment of high-end security for your assets to a minimum.
- High-end security controller with advanced cryptographic algorithms implemented in hardware (ECC256)
- Turnkey solution with OS, Applet and complete host-side integration support
- I2C Interface
- up to 10kBytes user memory
- ECC256 bit, AES128, SHA-256
- Standard & extended temperature range (-40°C to +105°C)
- PG-USON-10 package (3 x 3 mm)
- Compliant with new USB Type-C standard
- Free and easy use of Arduino libraries
- Shield2Go boards can be easily combined to systems by using My IoT adapters
- Embedded systems networked over the IoT
- Industrial control and automation
- Medical devices
- Consumer electronics
- Smart home
- PKI networks