OPTIGA TRUSTP DEMO KIT
The OPTIGA™ Trust P evaluation board includes both the OPTIGA Trust P board as well as a Java Card based tool for developing applets. Java Card IDE is an Infineon eclipse based programming tool allowing providing users with a communication window and development interface. The kit can be expanded to a full development kit through an additional software download. Furthermore there are pins accessible on the board for connecting it with individual customer host boards and the board offers an optional slot for inserting further samples during the development process for additional flexibility.
- OPTIGA™ Trust P board
- host controller board
- connection cables
- demo utility software (PC)
- demo system user guide
- demonstrates functionality of OPTIGA™ Trust P
- expandable to full development kit with software download
- pins accessible for connecting with your own host board
- equipped with one OPTIGA™ Trust P with optional slot for inserting more samples
The OPTIGA™ Trust P evaluation board is a development tool which serves as a basis for demonstrating the funtionalities of the OPTIGA™ Trust P as well as allowing extension to a full development tool.