OPTIGA TPM SLI9670 A-TPM
Add OPTIGA™ TPM to AURIX™ MCU-based systems to take security to the highest level
The OPTIGA™ TPM SLI 9670 A-TPM board allows developers to quickly and easily evaluate and develop AURIX™ 2nd generation MCU-based systems offering enhanced levels of security. It is an add-on board for the Infineon AURIX™ TC3xx, supported by the TPM Software Stack (TSS).
The header of the A-TPM board is designed to be connected to the AURIX™ TriBoard TC389 with the TC389QP microcontroller, communicating via SPI.
OPTIGA™ TPM is a standardized cryptographic processing device with enhanced security features such as tamper-resistant key storage, cryptography (ECC, RSA, AES, SHA-1/2) and key management, which combine to make it a hardware trust anchor. For fast time-to-market, OPTIGA™ TPM comes as a pre-programmed, turnkey solution with highly configurable functionality integrated through TSS 2.0, which acts as an AUTOSAR-compatible complex driver. The software stack can run on various host processors or host operating systems.
An application note is available to support AURIX™ TC3xx-based host MCU deployments. It includes:
- Documentation of HW/SW setup
- TSS 2.0 for AURIX™ 2nd generation TC3xx
- Example source code and tutorials for typical applications spanning data decryption, data/certificate storage, signing of data and secured communication sessions
OPTIGA™ TPM + AURIX™ TC3xx application note (document and software package)
- AUTOSAR-compatible complex driver for TPM including a MCAL SPI driver and mbed TLS
- Documentation of HW/SW setup with HighTec Free TriCore™ Entry Tool Chain, Infineon BIFACES and UDE Visual Platform debugging environment
- App note with pre-integrated free TSS for AURIX™ ( adopted from https://github.com/tpm2-software)
- Example source code for typical applications spanning data decryption, data/certificate storage, signing of data, secured communication sessions
- Tutorials and explanations of TPM functionalities for
- key generation and provisioning for deployment,
- cryptographic operations with encryption/decryption, signature and key authorization,
- protected data and certificate storage using NV indexes,
- secured/trusted boot with sealing and PCR validation and
- secured communication with protected sessions between host and TPM.
OPTIGA™ TPM SLI 9670 A-TPM board
- 3.3 V or 1.8 V power supply
- Header compatible with peripheral extension port of AURIX™ TriBoard TC389
- Reset button
- Future-proof automotive security with scalable security solutions from Infineon
- OPTIGA™ TPM provides scalability security for AURIX™ MCU-based systems