Kit board - MERUS™ audio amplifier HAT ZW class D audio amplifier 40 W for Raspberry Pi Zero W featuring MA12070P
The MERUS™ audio amplifier HAT ZW is the world’s first 100% self-contained Raspberry Pi audio HAT offering high definition audio at boom box power levels in such a small form factor. This audio power amplifier board brings the Infineon proprietary multilevel technology to Raspberry Pi users and makers. It is intended for loudspeaker building and wireless music streaming with minimum size and consumption, state of the art power efficiency and HD audio quality.
The MERUS™ audio amplifier is equipped with the MA12070P class D multilevel amplifier which can provide up to 40 W peak power from the official Raspberry Pi supply and up to 48 KHz/24 bit music playback. Furthermore, there is no need for extra power supplies, the MERUSTM audio amplifier is powered directly from the same supply the Raspberry Pi Zero W is running from. It is compatible with the most popular audio streaming applications for Raspberry Pi such as Volumio, Max2Play, Justboom player, and it can be also used in Raspbian as an Airplay client or Bluetooth audio receiver.
List of components:
- Equipped with MERUSTM MA12070P proprietary multi-level amplifier
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero and Raspberry Pi Zero Wireless
- Power input: 5 V/2.5 A - sourced from the same single supply as the Raspberry Pi
- No need for external or extra power supplies
- Up to 40 W instantaneous peak output power with the Raspberry Pi official 5 V/2.5 A supply
- Compatibility with major streaming applications for Raspberry Pi (Volumio, Justboom Player, Max2play)
- Up to 48 KHz of sample rate and 24 bit of music playback
- Full hardware control, customization, and error monitoring trough Linux Alsamixer
- DIY on the go wireless speakers
- DIY intelligent home audio systems
Class D audio amplifier evaluation board KIT_40W_AMP_HAT_ZW
01_01 | Nov 15, 2021 | PDF | 1.46 mb