HYBRID KIT DRIVE 1200V
HybridKIT for HybridPACK™ Drive 1200V Automotive Power Module (FS380R12A6T4B)
The HYBRID KIT DRIVE 1200V is an easy-to-use evaluation kit for a main inverter system with 800V working voltage. Based on Infineon’s HybridPACK™ Drive 1200V power module with IGBT4 technology (FS380R12A6T4B), it is designed to power 800V working voltage. As the kit combines the power stage with a gate driver board (using the new Infineon automotive EICEDriver Sense/Boost gate driver IC) and logic board, customers can use it for a quick evaluation of power module performance as well as a reference design.
The HYBRIDPACK™ Drive 1200V is a very compact power module for achieving highest power density. It has a Direct Cooled Base Plate and performance ceramic. It is based on Infineon’s IGBT4 and diode technology.
In order to control the power modules, the HYBRID KIT DRIVE 1200V comes with:
- Logic board using Infineon Aurix µController
- Gate driver board using the new Infineon automotive EICEDriver Sense/Boost gate driver IC: EICEDriver Sense/Lite 1EDI2010AS/1EDI2015AS and EICEDriver BoostLite 1EBN1002AE
- Offers complete set up with power stage, gate driver board and logic board
- Enables a fast evaluation of the IGBT module
- Supports inverter designers for a faster time-to-market