Evaluation board for dimmable 22W LED PAR38 in isolated flyback topology
The PAR38 EVAL-LED-ICL8002G is a dimmable single-stage PFC/ Fly-back LED driver designed for high efficiency, high power factor, low THD and isolation. The ICL8002G’s quasi-resonant operation mode, primary side control, cycle-by-cycle current control, integrated PFC and phase-cut dimming control makes it an excellent choice for dimmable LED bulbs especially those requiring very high efficiency.
- High efficiency > 89%
- High Power Factor (>0.97) with low THD (<10%).
- High Dimmer compatibility.
- Quasi-resonant operation mode with isolated Fly-back.
- Primary side control with integrated PFC.
- Integrated Start-Up Power cell.
- Built-in digital soft-start
- Cycle-by-cycle peak current limitation
- VCC over- and under-voltage lockout
- Auto restart mode for short circuit and thermal protection
- Adjustable latch-off mode for output overvoltage protection
- Dimmable LED bulbs