Evaluation board for CIPOS™ Micro IPM, features 600 V IM240-M6Y1B IPM
The evaluation board EVAL-M1-IM240-A was developed to support customers during their first steps of applications with the IM240-series CIPOS™ Micro IPM. In combination with control-boards equipped with the M1 20pin interface connector, like EVAL-M1-101T, the kit offers a complete system to demonstrate our CIPOS™ Micro IPM technology in motor drives.
This evaluation board features IM240-M6Y1B, which includes a 600 V IGBT-based 3-phase inverter with integrated gate drivers and is designed for high-efficiency motor drive applications such as circulator/drain/hydronic pumps, air-conditioning fans and refrigerator compressors.
- Power stage to drive 3-phase motor
- 600 V blocking voltage IGBTs
- 250 W output power
- Standard testing capability for oscilloscope probes
- Standard MADK M1 interface connector
- Evaluate IM240-M6Y1B
- Get your motor running within an hour with EVAL-M1-101T
- Start to learn more about motor control with Infineon products