This evaluation board is a complete power stage, powered by CIPOS™ Mini IKCM10H60GA. The board is purposed to drive 3-phase motors up to 750W. It is equipped with MADK™ M1 20 pin interface connector. Therefore, it can be used with Eval-M1-1302 or Eval-M1-099M-C control boards. In combination with these boards, it is a complete set of hardware for a motor control system.
- Power stage to drive 3-phase motor
- 600V blocking voltage
- 10A installed chip current
- 750W output power with passive cooling
- Testpads with hooks to attach standart oscilloscope probes
- Standard MADK™ M1 interface connector
This Evaluation Boards can be combined with our EVAL-M1-099M-C control board. Including a debug interface card and powered by an IRMCK099M Motor Control IC. In addition a MCE Designer GUI for parametrization and tunig is offered. It is designed for motor drive applications such as fans, pumps, multicopter or aircon.
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)