iMOTION™ MADK Evaluation board for CIPOS™ Nano Intelligent Power Modules
The evaluation board EVAL-M1-05F310R was developed to support customers during their first steps designing applications with IRSM005-310MH CIPOS™ Nano power modules.
As a part of iMOTION™ Modular Application Design Kit, EVAL-M1-05F310R is a power evaluation board from the modular application design kit including M1 connector, which is the iMOTION™ standard interface, and three CIPOS™ Nano 100 V half-bridge modules for motor drive applications. In combination with either EVAL-M1-101T or other control boards with M1 connector compatible, it features and demonstrates Infineon’s CIPOS™ Nano IPM technology and advanced Motion Control Engine (MCE 2.0) technology for motors drive over the full speed range.
- Ready to use DC power stage to drive 3-phase motor
- 3 x CIPOS™ Nano IPM on board
- Nominal input voltage 30 ~ 72 Vdc
- Maximum 320 W output power without heatsink
- Maximum 6.5 A output current per phase
- Over current protection
- Over temperature protection
- Testpads with hooks to attach standart oscilloscope probes
- Standard MADK M1 20pin interface connector
- Evaluate IRSM005-301MH module for your application
- Get your motor running within one hour in combination with EVAL-M1-101T
- Start to learn more about motor control in low voltage domain