28W 12V SMPS Evaluation Board with ICE3AR1580VJZ
Universal input 28 W 12 V off-line flyback converter power supply using Infineon CoolSET™ ICE3AR1580VJZ. The converter is operated in Discontinuous Conduction Mode, 100 kHz fixed frequency, very low standby power and various mode of protections for a high reliable system. This evaluation board is designed to evaluate the performance of ICE3AR1580VJZ in ease of use.
- 800V avalanche rugged CoolMOS™ with startup cell
- Active Burst Mode for lowest standby power
- Selectable entry and exit burst mode level
- 100 kHz internally fixed switching frequency with jittering feature
- Auto restart protection for over load, open Loop, VCC under voltage and over voltage
- Over temperature protection with 50°C hysteresis
- Built-in 10ms soft start
- Built-in 20ms and extendable blanking time for short duration peak power
- DVD player, set-top box, game console, charger
- Auxiliary power of white goods, server, PC and high power system, etc.
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)