5V 12W SMPS evaluation board with ICE3AR4780CJZ
Evaluation Board with universal input 12W 5V off-line flyback converter power supply utilizing integrated power stage CoolSET™ ICE3AR4780CJZ. The board is operated in Continuous and Discontinuous Conduction Mode (CCM & DCM) and is running at 100 kHz switching frequency. It has a single output voltage with secondary side control regulation. The particular features to be stressed are 800V MOSFET, CCM/DCM operation, fixed voltage Brownout detect/reset, fast AC reset, the best-in-class low standby power and the good EMI performance.
- 800V avalanche rugged CoolMOS™ with Start-up Cell
- Active Burst Mode for lowest Standby Power Slope compensation for CCM operation
- Selectable entry and exit burst mode level 100kHz internally fixed switching frequency with jittering feature
- Auto Restart Protection for Over load, Open Loop, VCC Under voltage & Over voltage and Over temperature
- External latch enable pin and fast AC reset
- Over temperature protection with 50°C hysteresis
- Built-in 10ms Soft Start Built-in 40ms blanking time for short duration peak power
- Propagation delay compensation for both maximum load and burst mode
- Brownout feature BiCMOS technology for low power consumption and wide VCC voltage range
- Soft gate drive with 50Ω turn on resistor
It is especially suitable for small power supply such as DVD player, set-top box, game console, charger and auxiliary power of high power system, etc.
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)