CYW954907AEVAL1F Evaluation Kit
The Cypress CYW954907AEVAL1F Evaluation kit enables you to evaluate and develop single-chip Wi-Fi applications using the CYW54907 device. The kit uses a module based on CYW54907 device. CYW54907 is a single-chip 802.11ac dual-band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) Wi-Fi SoC that features 320-MHz Arm® Cortex®-R4 MCU for application subsystem and various on-chip interfaces like Ethernet (RMII/MII), UART, SPI/QSPI and I2C that in totality offers a very small-footprint IoT solution. This kit helps evaluate device functionality and develop applications quickly for faster time to market. Arduino compatibility allows to plug in off-the-shelf shields to expand hardware functionality for quick prototyping.
CYW54907 device and this kit are supported in WICED™ Studio. To learn more about WICED™ Studio and download the latest version, please visit WICED™ Studio Webpage.
This kit has been FreeRTOS qualified. To get started using this kit with FreeRTOS go here.
- CYW54907 based module
- On-board PCB antenna with an option to connect external antenna
- Arduino compatible headers for hardware expansion
- Custom header to bring out additional GPIOs (WICED™ header)
- User switches and LEDs
- On-board programmer and debugger using USB interface and USB-UART bridge
- RJ45 connector for Ethernet
- 5 V to 12 V input using USB connector or power jack
- CYW954907AEVAL1F Evaluation board
- USB Standard-A to Micro-B cable
- Quick Start Guide
Note: Code examples used in the kit user guide can be downloaded from the community at link CYW954907AEVAL1F Code examples. For additional learning resources for CYW54907, please refer to CYW43907/CYW54907 Product Guide.