The IFX52001 is intended to drive relays with a constant current in order to reduce the coil current during relay hold phase. For relay activation, the IC pass element works as an activated switch for a limited period of time. After the activation time period has elapsed, the IC reduces the relay coil current to a lower constant value. Different operation modes allow adequate functionality also at very low or very high battery voltage. The IC is suited to operate with relay coil inductance, freewheeling resistor, operating voltage and environment conditions as required in industrial applications. For more details please refer to the operation range and electrical characteristics tables.
- Reduces relay hold current to min. 40 mA
- Functional at low battery voltage.
- Active freewheeling path using relay integrated freewheeling resistor.
- Over temperature protection
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- Ideal to reduce current consumption and increase lifetime of electro-mechanical relay based systems
- Lowest Current Consumption
- Highest Efficiency
- Wide Temperature Range
- Smart Metering
- Industrial Automation
- Medical & Healthcare
- Building Automation
- White Goods
- Heating & Cooling Systems (HVAC)
- Security / Access Control
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)