PSoC™ 4 Segment LCD (SegLCD)
The Segment LCD component can directly drive a variety of LCD glass at different voltage levels with multiplex ratios. This component provides an easy method of configuring the PSoC™ device to drive your custom or standard glass. You can use the component to drive STN or TN LCD glass with up to 4 COMs.
- Digital Correlation and PWM at 1/2 and at 1/3 bias modes supported
- Drive STN/TN LCD glass with up to four COMs
- 30 to 150 Hz refresh rate
- Supports both type A (standard) and type B (low power) waveforms
- Pixel state of the display may be inverted for a negative image
- User-defined pixel or symbol map with optional 7-, 14-, or 16-segment character; 5x7 or 5x8 dot matrix, and bar graph calculation routines.
- Operation in Deep Sleep Mode From the ILO
- All-digital contrast control using "Dead Period" digital modulation