HyperBus Memory is a portfolio of high-speed, low-pin-count memory products that uses our HyperBus interface technology. The HyperBus interface draws upon the legacy features of both parallel and serial interface memories, while enhancing system performance, ease of design, and system cost reduction. The 12-pin, HyperBus interface operates at Double Data Rate (DDR) and can scale up to 333 MB/s throughput making it an ideal solution for automotive, industrial, and IoT applications that require “instant-on” capability.
- HyperFlash™ NOR Memory Flash devices deliver the performance required for the highest-performance embedded systems found in automotive advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), automotive instrument cluster, automotive infotainment systems, and communication equipment. They deliver high read bandwidth at 333MB/s, over four times faster than Quad SPI NOR flash with one-third the number of pins of parallel NOR flash.
- HyperRAM™ memory is a self-refresh DRAM operating on the 12-pin HyperBus interface. With a read throughput up to 333 MB/s, the HyperRAM devices are ideal for SoCs with limited on-board RAM providing external scratch-pad memory for fast read and write operations, allowing fast delivery of high-resolution graphics in the early part of the boot process for automotive, industrial and IoT applications
- Implementing HyperFlash and HyperRAM (HyperFlash + HyperRAM MCP) together provides an optimum high-performance memory subsystem with 70% fewer pins and a 77% smaller footprint compared to existing SDRAM and Quad SPI solutions.
- HyperRAM 2.0 is a high-speed, low-pin-count, self-refresh Dynamic RAM (DRAM) for high-performance embedded systems requiring expansion memory. HyperRAM 2.0 offers HyperBus and Octal SPI interfaces that draw upon the legacy features of both parallel and serial interface memories, while enhancing system performance and ease of design, as well as reducing system cost.
The 12-pin, HyperBus and Octal SPI interfaces operate at Double Data Rate (DDR) and can scale up to 400 MB/s throughput making HyperRAM 2.0 the ideal expansion memory for controllers with limited on-board RAM. When used as scratch-pad memory, the fast read and write operations enable fast delivery of high-resolution graphics in the early part of the system boot process. HyperRAM 2.0 is the ideal memory for automotive instrument clusters, industrial HMI, industrial machine vision, and display systems for consumer electronics.
- Offers JEDEC Expanded SPI (xSPI) standard compliant HyperBus and Octal interfaces that are supported by a wide ecosystem of host controllers and memories
- Offers bandwidth of up to 400 MBps (3,200 Mbps)
- 64 Mbit and 128 Mbit density options
- Operating voltage range: 1.7–2.0 V and 2.7–3.6 V
- Industrial (-40°C to +85°C), Industrial Plus (-40°C to +105°C), Automotive Grade 3 (-40°C to +85°C) and Automotive Grade 2 (-40°C to +105°C) temperature grades
- AEC-Q100 qualified parts
- Comes in the industry's smallest 6 mm x 8 mm 24-ball BGA package
- Shares a common footprint with xSPI flash (HyperBus and Octal interfaces)
- Offers the industry’s lowest Active Current
- Provides Hybrid Sleep Mode, Deep Power Down Mode and Partial Memory Array Refresh features to minimize to power consumption