SLI 76 “in Car” family:
SOLID FLASH ™ 16-bit Security Controller
Infineon’s SLI 76 “in Car” controller family directed to meet high quality standards of automotive Machine-to-Machine (M2M) applications.
M2M has become a very diversified market with project-specific requirements. While some applications stay close to basic SIM quality standards, the most typical ones like GSM-based smart metering or automotive e-call support have enhanced requirements in terms of robustness and endurance.
Our dedicated SLI 76 “in Car” platform offers:
- Qualified for -40 to 105°C
- 17 years lifetime
- Qualified according to Automotive electronics Counsil (AEC) Q100
- Accompanied with quality documentation according to Products Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- improved quality:
- Extended stress testing
- Rigorous screening
- Manufactured in Infineon automotive related process with improved control
- Easy software migration as SLI 76 offers the Infineon 76 family functionality and features
As an industry first, our SLI 76 “in Car” meets quality needs of the AEC Q100.
- Contact us
|26 3 2012||296 KB|