SmartLEWIS RX+ - TDA 5240/35/25
A Sensitive Family
It sounds like a contradictory combination, yet this is what is more and more requested from your receiver design:
long range, low energy consumption and flexible adaptation to customer requirements.
You think this requires high development effort and expensive additional components in your design?
Not with our new high sensitivity, low-power receiver family SmartLEWIS RX+.
The SmartLEWIS RX+ family consisting of TDA5240, TDA5235 and TDA5225 covers all those requirements with a minimum of external components.
Low current consumption
Low system current consumption
The well known feature set of the TDA5230/31 successors has been further enhanced by
- higher sensitivity due to improved noise figure and reducible noise bandwidth
- programmable on-chip channel bandpass filter
- improved channel selectivity due to dual conversion architecture
- improved blocking performance against co-channel interference
- full finest resolution sigma-delta PLL
- support for additional encodings biphase and NRZ
- more configuration options for autonomous polling schemes
- ultra-fast-fallback-to-sleep feature resulting in lower average current consumption
- both 3.3V and 5V-compatible I/O interface to microcontroller
- configurable AGC and AFC for improved dynamic range and handling of frequency offsets
The product family members differentiate mainly in the multi- or single channel and digital baseband functionality as shown in below overview:
- Contact us