Automotive Excellence: Strategies and Goals
Our quality policy is founded on four pillars: people, products, processes and production.
Because only when a “no-compromise” policy is applied to all four pillars our Automotive Excellence program will really work.
This is why we demand conviction and passion from our employees.
It is why we continuously perfect our processes.
And it is why we insist on production without glitches in order to manufacture zero-defect products.
- Quality awareness of each level of employees at Infineon Technologies
- No-compromise attitude and zero-defect mindset in all regions, for all functions and at all production sites
- Lesson learned: understand failure as an opportunity to improve
- Quality by concept and design: design for quality, design for reliability, design for testability, design for manufacturability
- Explicit data sheets: understand customer needs and devise a solution that ideally matches the application
- Thermomechanical simulation, to ensure that products are robust and roadworthy
- Traceability: track and trace each component, to quickly identify lot history
- Requirement management: fully understand our customers’ needs for best solutions and products
- Failure modes and effects analysis: anticipate, identify and eliminate potential risks before they occur
- Flawless ramp-up of new products: ensure reliable time to market
- Stable processes: all products are identical, ensuring the highest-possible degree of reliability for customers.
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Advanced Process Control (APC)
- Robustness: all technologies, packages and sensors ensure reliability over the complete life cycle
Stable processes: all products are identical, ensuring the highest-possible degree of reliability for customers.
- Customer satisfaction
- Top-quality ratings and rankings of our customers