Meet us @ OMNICARD, 15 – 17 January 2013, Berlin
January 11, 2013
Infineon is sponsor of this year`s OMNICARD conference - the meeting spot of the smart card community in Berlin/Germany.
Meet our experts at the following speeches and forums:
• Panel Discussion " NFC in practice - today and tomorrow", on Tuesday January 15th, 2013: 12 a.m. ; Juergen Spaenkuch, Vice President & General Manager Platform Security
• "Identity on the road", on Tuesday January 15th, 2013: 5:30 p.m.
Dr. Detlef Houdeau, Senior Director Business Development
• "Interoperability in Europe - three projects", on Wednesday January 16th, 2013: 11 a.m.
Dr. Detlef Houdeau, Karl Stroetmann, Lars Thoelken
• "Mobile payment applications operational through flexible Secure Elements", on Wednesday January 16th, 2013: 2 p.m.; Thomas Rosteck, Vice President & General Manager Secure Mobile & Transaction
• "Security in Smart Grids", on Thursday January 17th, 2013: 9 a.m.
Lars Wemme, Director Embedded Security
The Keynote-Speech "IT-Security Made in Germany" will be held by Peter Bauer, Advisor to the Management Board of Infineon Technologies AG, on Tuesday January 15th, 10:40 a.m.
Follow this link for more information about OMNICARD.