TDA5230 - UWLink Evaluation Kit
The TDA5230 UWLink Evaluation Kit will support you in testing Infineon’s TDA5230 SmartLEWIS™ RX product on system level and to develop and debug your Wireless Control application. This Kit comes in a compact USB-stick housing and exists of the UWLink Mainboard and stacked TDA5230 UWLink Extension Board and may be used in two alternative scenarios:
- Using the UWLink Mainboard as an open programmable XC886 microcontroller board: You can implement your own TDA5230 demonstration or application software using Keil’s μVision 4 programming environment. A specific TDA523x library and SW-framework (low level SPI interface example code) simplify your work. A typical application example implemented on the TDA5230 UWLink is documented in the Application Note "TDA523x - MessageID Demo and Example".
- Using the TDA5230 UWLink Extension Board as a stand-alone-module with any other embedded system environment.
Note: In contrast to other UWLink combinations, the TDA523x UWLink may not be used as a pre-programmed interface to an MS-Windows PC-Evaluation-Software (TDA523x Explorer).
Before you can experience the full capabilities of UWLink you have to download and install the latest package of complementary software. A step-by-step guideline comes together with the UWLink Evaluation Kit or can be found in the TDA5230 Extension Board User Guide.
Content of the TDA5230 UWLink Evaluation Kit:
- 1x UWLink Mainboard
- 1x TDA5230 Extension Board
- ¼ lambda Antenna; reduced size with 50-Ohm SMA connector
- The kit comes in a USB-stick plastic housing
Additional Support for Download:
- Configuration Software (IAF Tool: GUI to generate application specific configurations)
- TDA523x protocol examples
- Comprehensive product documentation on the product webpage
|Type||Frequency Band||Ordering Code|
- Contact us
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.