- Software & Tools
- Sales Insight
Security controllers for conditional access systems (CAS)
Highest security levels for pay TV applications
The SLE 79 dual custom 16-bit CPU security controller is the world’s first application-specific standard product (ASSP) developed especially for conditional access systems (CAS). This ASSP comprises a revolutionary and certified security hardware concept based on digital hardware security. It includes certified cryptographic software libraries.
With its SOLID FLASH™, the SLE 79 is a flexible solution, giving system integrators and service providers a decisive time to market advantage in the launch of new systems. The entire concept of SLE 79 is optimized to meet the performance requirements of CAS applications.
At a glance
- Dual custom 16-bit CPU
- Certified to Common Criteria EAL 5+ (high)
- ISO 7816
- Fully encrypted data path leaving no plaintext (full data encryption for CPU, memory, bus and cache)
- Comprehensive error detection over the complete data path, enhanced by mutual monitoring of the 2 CPUs
- Error detection codes in all memories
- SOLID FLASH™ memory
Scalable and configurable feature set
- Size of NVM (up to 500kByte ) based on SOLID FLASH™ technology
- Selective symmetric crypto coprocessors for 3DES and AES
- Selective asymmetric crypto coprocessors for RSA and ECC
- Size of RAM (up to 8kB)
- Performance (internal clock frequency)
- Dedicated to conditional access systems (Pay-TV)
Product Selection Guide
|2.1 MB||03 Nov 2015||11_15|
|1.5 MB||18 Feb 2016||02_16|
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.