- Software & Tools
- Sales Insight
SLE 78 family of 16-bit security controllers
With extremely robust digital security features
The SLE 78 is a cache-based pure 16-bit security controller family designed for a broad application spectrum, certified to Common Criteria EAL 5+ or 6+ (high). Its outstanding digital security concept Integrity Guard offers comprehensive error detection, a self-checking dual CPU and a fully encrypted data path including encrypted calculation in the CPU.
At a glance
- Prepared for a life time beyond 10 years relying on the Award winning Integrity Guard security concept
- Designed to effectively address the root causes of whole classes of attacks
- Certified to Common Criteria EAL 5+ or 6+ (high)
- High (up to 848 kBit/s) to Very High Bit Rates (VHBR up to 6.8 Mbit/s)
- Supporting all contactless proximity standards (ISO 7816, ISO 14443 type A/B, ISO 18092 NFC passive mode, ISO 14443 A/B 106 kb/s and ISO 18092, 212 kb/s modulations via ACLB interface for boosted NFC applications)
- Delivers ample performance based on a pure 16 bit micro controller architecture and the world´s first fully qualified product with Very High Bit Rate data transmission
- Respects public procurement rules such as non-discrimination and offers the free choice between the main types of the relevant contact less communication Standard (ISO 14443 Type A&B)
- Save logistic costs and drastically cut down stock level due to on demand programming capabilities of SOLID FLASH™
- SOLID FLASH™ memory concept features unique security mechanisms and offers a specific flash loader for secure flash memory programming and effective locking
- Offers operation systems, applications and packages to physically embed the chip in the document and provide a connection to the antenna
- Enables integration of national applets on a fully certified platform and a well proven system, combining quality and stability with local flexibility
|570 KB||16 Dec 2014||08_14|
|347 KB||05 Oct 2016||02_00|
|460 KB||13 May 2015||01_00|
|406 KB||21 Jan 2013||04_12|
|203 KB||16 Nov 2015||11_15|
|767 KB||05 Apr 2015||03_15|
|1.5 MB||18 Feb 2016||02_16|
|235 KB||08 Nov 2012||11_12|
|565 KB||08 Nov 2012||11_12|
|1 MB||23 Sep 2015||09_15|
|2 MB||13 Sep 2012||04_12|
|2.8 MB||07 Jan 2015||08_14|
|1.7 MB||17 Apr 2012||04_12|
Product Selection Guide
|2.1 MB||03 Nov 2015||11_15|
Presenting Infineon’s breakthrough Boosted NFC Secure Element in innovative smart wearable devices. Infineon’s Boosted NFC Secure Element is an all-in-one solution for secure NFC payments. Combining ultra-low power consumption and an ultra-small PCB footprint with extraordinary contactless performance, it is the perfect fit for today’s smart wearable devices.
The video shows the benefits our products have to offer for typical NFC applications like Mobile Payment, Access Management, etc. Learn more about our unique and complete portfolio of NFC Secure Elements which support every approach to bring NFC into mobile devices.
NFC-enabled handsets enhance the mobile customer experience by enabling information exchange and smart applications. Applications such as NFC Mobile Payment utilize information that users want to keep private. Personal data and financial transactions must then be protected by the usage of NFC Secure Elements utilizing robust security concept similar to the security levels provided by certified credit cards. Infineon Technologies which has been active as an innovation leader in the secure chip card IC (integrated circuit) market for more than two decades, supports the NFC ecosystem with distinct security offerings that meet the requirements for the different NFC platforms in the market.
In 2016, the 4th generation of electronic passports becomes reality and includes LDS 2.0 technology. LDS 2.0 enables such use cases as online visa download, eGate use for visa holders and automated reading of travel records. All requirements of LDS 2.0 are supported by Infineon’s product portfolio, today. Watch this video to learn more and get on track with LDS 2.0.
Mobile identification opens a wide range of mobile services at your convenience. At the same time it needs safeguard of your vulnerable privacy more than ever. This demo shows one use case how to book a car as example. As typical steps it includes identification, authentication and authorization.
Find an answer to your question
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.