The PMA Evaluation Kit is an enhanced development tool for the SmartLEWIS MCU single-chip, a multiband ASK/FSK transmitter with embedded 8051 microcontroller.
The PMA RF Evaluation Board allows easy access to all pins for detailed measurements and supports the embedded LF receiver and ADC functionality of the SmartLEWIS MCU. Furthermore, the evaluation kit can be used as interface for programming external prototypes.
Content of the PMA Evaluation Kit:
- PMA RF Evaluation Board, a RF transmitter board mounted with PMA5110 optimized to required frequency band and output power
- ¼ lambda antenna; reduced size with 50-Ohm SMA connector
To connect the PMA RF Evaluation Board to the PC and to program the PMA flash a separate interface board is required. For this purpose the PMA RF USB Stick (PMA Starter Kit) or alternatively the SmartLEWIS System Interface Board can be used, which has to be ordered seperately.
Additional Support for Download:
- License free trial version for KEIL development tools including C compiler, assembler and debugger (limited in max code size)
- SW application framework and example source code
- Comprehensive product documentation